Thursday, January 20, 2011

appreciation day!

In life i believe people should be a appreciated for the nice things they do.Whether it isBIG or small ! I think every thoughtful or kind thing someone does deserves a little recognition. So, today i will appreciate two people that have stood out to be this week. These people will be two girls from work who are shannon and liz. Why may you ask? Liz this week offered to help with my invitations for my wedding :) It was super sweet and i appreciate when people like to help out. Makes me feel really good and its very thoughtful for her to offer. Also this week SAS (shannon) was very helpful with helping my new maid of honors with ideas for my bridal shower and since she loves wedding offered to help me with anything i need. I think its super sweet of her aswell. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when people offer to help me out. Thanks guys for trying to give me some help :) means ALOT =P

1 comment:

  1. Aw ham you are way too sweet!!! This post is very thoughtful of you. I love that you are appreciative and acknowledge little things ppl do for u. I also really like what u do with ur fonts and sizes of fonts...super fun!!! I may borrow and try ;) xoox

    ReplyDelete