Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AHHHHH!

SOOOO....Lastnight i went to my ceremony/Reception site ! It was all going good until they told us we couldnt do a switch over from the Ceremony to the Reception!!!!!! I almost lost it because when we booked it, they told us we could. SO, now our parents wishes will be coming true, we are going to get married in a church. I belong to a Ukranian Catholic church in surrey, so my mom is going to set it all up for us. There is a new west Ukrainian Catholic church, that we can go to for our ceremony we just need to ask the priest my surrey church if we can go to the new west one. That all seems realllllly confusing for me so my wonderful mom will figure it all out for me. She wanted me to get married in the church from the begining , so i think all this worked out for her in some mysterious way lol. Since Anthony and I wanted to write our own vows, so now were just going to say them at the reception during the toast and what not. So , everything seems to be working out nicely for NOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment