Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bucket List

Its not in any kind of special order ( will add more )


1. Get Married and be whisked away to a romantic getaway
2. Learn how to sign language
3. Learn how to cook
4. Read a Non Fiction novel
5. have two healthy babies
6. Bungee jump
7. Sky Dive
8. Sing the national anthem infront of billions
9. Try out for Canadian Idol
10. Learn to Waltz
11. Paint a picture and hang it on my wall
12. Film a movie
13. have a 10 anniversay party
14. Attend my highschool reunion
15. Give Blood
16. Attend a broadway musical
17.Scuba Dive
18. Travel the world
19. Surf
20. Go to Austrailia
21. Find a pen pal
22. Snowboard Like a Pro
23. Dress up like a country girl and party
24. Streeck!
25. Build a room in my house for my mom
26. Get a psyhchology degree
27. Make a difference
28. Speak a different language
29. Inspire someone
30. Coach a team
31. Go to A live concert and sing my heart out
32. Buy a house
33. Buy a beach house

1 comment:

  1. I adore bucket lists!!!!! Yours is spectacular ham :) I think that bucket lists are so personal & unique and they are such a cool way to show what is really important about a person and what they value in life.

    ReplyDelete