Thursday, February 17, 2011

Goooood morning san francisco!!!!

This mOrning, i wOke up, made me some cOffee ,went on facebOok, checked my emails, NoW im blOgging haha :) I actually need tO get ready fOr wOrk nOw than gO tO the dOllar stOre befOre my shift and pick up some coOl gadgets for my Other jOb that i wOrk therapy fOr. So WISH ME LUCK ON FINDING ME SoME ToYS!!! On a side nOte: Im a super tired, FML


IF YOU CoULD CHANGE YoUR EYE CoLOR FOR A DAY WHAT WoULD YoU CHOoSE ?

I would choOse a light light brOwn, i've always just wanted sOmething different fOr a day sO i can take picture of myself, hahahah im such an Odd ball ahhhh!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not gonna lie, I like having blue eyes!! I don't think I'd want to change them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Hammy how do you make your blog entries each have a separate "window" essentially? If you look at mine, each day has a separate tab with the date and then alllll the entries from that day. But I want it to be like yours - every time I post I want a seperate tab with the date. Do you get what I mean???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hammmmmmmmm its been foreverrrr since you blogged!! :(

    ReplyDelete