Friday, February 4, 2011

( Tin Tin)
Today, i went looking for shoes for my wedding. Long story short, i found nothing that i was really inlove with. Than, after being in the malls for 2 hours, i went to whitespot to have dinner with my Tin Tin! We spent a good 4 in half hours talking wedding and life :) I always have a great time with Tin Tin! Also, i opened at work this morning for 430 AM...yup thats right...430 AM! I realised that i no longer like openings anymore, i just do it for the money haha. My favorite shift at work is starting at 12 than gaurding, after that getting in and teaching lessons and BAM my shifts over :) When i open i get 4 hours sleep..usually i always plan for an 8 to 7 hours of sleeep! Sleeping is my favorite pass time !!!!!! Nothing beats sleeeeeeping :) !


True friendship isn't being inseparable, it's being separated & nothing changes :)

1 comment:

  1. I love a good sleep in too!!!!!! And I used to hate opening too :)

    ReplyDelete