Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day!


Okay, so all i can say about my valentines day that it was simply amazing. It wasn't super big and extravagant like the movies. It was a perfect night for me and my fiance :) ! I went and picked him up from the mall and he had a rose and card. ( Did i mention i LOVE cards ) Than we went to WHITESPOT! My favorite place to eat, omg when im 80 years old i'll eventually fit in. Anthony was not feeling good so we went home and watched TV and snuggled. We fell asleep at 6pm than we woke back up. I love valentines day because it made me remember why im stressing over planning a wedding.... In the end everything will all be worth it. I must say nothing beats lying in bed in the arms of the man you love. I just cannot wait til the day me and Anthony are married :)
"it's that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars over the fence, world series kind of love."



1 comment: